“…chances are that you don’t want to sit behind a desk until you are 62.” ~Timothy Ferriss
I just had to share this. Yes, you CAN redesign your life. Dust off long-forgotten dreams and bring back the excitement of living.
Do you want to glimpse a lifestyle that you never knew existed, with more time and mobility? Then I recommend a book that can change your life,
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design is required reading for entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to live more and work less. Find out…
* How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource time-consuming tasks to virtual assistants
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
Tim Ferriss abandoned the “deferred life plan” (slave->save->retire) and instead created a luxury lifestyle in the here and now. He shares his blueprint so you can design the life YOU want. One thing I know for sure, I don’t want to sit behind a desk until I’m 62!
If you want more freedom and mobility, read The 4-Hour Workweek.
Get Your Copy Here
Wishing you prosperity,