Network Marketing Downline Builder
Need help building your network marketing downline? What is the best downline builder to use? Does a network marketing downline builder even exist? Well, I think you already know there are DOZENS of "downline builders" for your network marketing business. But there is no one magic bullet -- except YOU. More and more people are turning to network marketing to regain liberty through hard work and entrepreneurship. Before you become a successful downline builder, you have to believe you can do it!
Become A Leader
First, let's start with 7 traits of a network marketing leader (from The Wave 4 Way to Building Your Downline):
- Thick Skin
- Positive Attitude
Build A Team
Second, let's take a closer look at the first core strategy of MLM leadership -- build a team. Building a winning team (your downline) is key to network marketing success. You want to recruit someone in your downline who has "impressive resources, contacts, energy and sales talent" with the initiative to build a profitable organization beneath you.
So where do you find the big fish? Remember to make sure they can find you! Educate yourself, promote your brand, share your knowledge. Be persistent, show your business presentation to at least 5 people a day, and you cannot fail to attract quality people into your downline. If you feel that you are surrounded by people who don't share your passion and drive, keep searching until you find your key leaders.
Here are just a few ways to build your network marketing downline. The list is endless...
- Host regular webinars
- Publish articles and press releases, online and offline
- Meetup.com is a great way to meet new people. Don't limit yourself to business groups, either. You can meet people with similar interests like art, hiking, crafts, collecting, cycling, real estate, boating, fitness, etc.
- Host seminars about network marketing
- Blog daily
- Build networks on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Sell your marketing system
- Sell educational information for home business owners
- Mail postcards or sales letters to your target market
- Host a radio show
- Join online forums
- Connect with prospects on YouTube
- Provide useful information with e-newsletters
- Place classified ads, online and offline
- Wear buttons and tee-shirts at live events
- Contact sales executives, insurance agents, stockbrokers, real estate agents, car salesmen, and property managers. These are people with access to loads of contacts
- Distribute sales aids like CDs or DVDs, brochures, company magazines, promotional calendars
- Host weekly teleconferences
- Host local opportunity meetings
Invest In Your Education
Over the past 18 months, I've come across 60 or more MLM companies, marketing tools, e-books and courses. You will soon find out there is no easy way or shortcut to building your business. But there are smarter ways to get the job done.
Learn how to spend your time only with people who are actually interested in what you have to offer. And more importantly, earn income even if someone does not join your network marketing company. Many of your new people will have little or no experience as network marketing downline builders. Just like any other franchise owner, you want all team members to get proper basic training and speak the same language.
** Make sure everyone on your team registers for their free 10-day bootcamp Attraction Marketing Formula and learns the principles taught in the bootcamp.
If your potential team members will take this one baby step, there's a better chance they will become leaders on your team. Some will drop out, some will buy the products and not enroll anyone, and an elite few will become your key leaders. Persist until you find them no matter how long it takes! Ask any 6- or 7-figure MLM leader and they'll tell you: The rewards of a becoming successful network marketing downline builder are well worth the effort.
NOW is the perfect time to map out a marketing plan for your business. My team is standing by to welcome You to a new and exciting sales career in network marketing!
To Your Success,
Home Business in Today's Economy
If you liked this post, please share and leave your comments!
© 2010-2017. All rights reserved. CindyMcMillan.com